free website stats program Finaly Did It | Harley Davidson Forums

Finaly Did It

twicecam

Well I did it after agonizing for months and waiting for the 2010's I traded in my Softail Deluxe for a 09 StreetGlide. It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make in a long time, my wife had become very attached to the Softail and tried every angle to keep me from trading it, but when I saw what they had done to the 2010 SG with the single exhaust and no taillight I figured I had better get a 09 before they ran out. Since this bike is not fully accepted yet I named her the red headed stepchild. Today I went out and put 200 miles on her and now I see what everyone was talking about the ride. the 6 speed, the cruise control and the stereo, I love it!
100_3587.jpg

Looks good, what's the first mod you are doing? :D

I already have some mods planned out and ordered, starting with a set of Rhinehard Slip-ons , a K&E filter, the stage 1 recalibration, a set of Kuryakyn ISO grips with throttle boss, the short upright backrest with pad and the 4 point docking hardware kit, it will be in by Wednesday..so Saturday I will have it all installed. Yes, Jody 7734, this is my first bagger and I love it.:bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8:

Back