free website stats program Finally!!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally!!!!!!

tlyoungb

I just turned 80..No not years, 80,000 miles on my Harley. I have a 2005 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Standard. Space Coast Harley Davidson is the only dealer that has touched this bike, and they have done a superb job at keeping it running.

3dc44313.jpg

d42b8cc1.jpg

This has been on of the best motorcyles I have ever owned. I would get another one in a heart beat. I want to put more miles on her. One day when the kids are out of the house, I am taking her to Sturgis. One Day.

I just turned 80..No not years, 80,000 miles on my Harley.

One day when the kids are out of the house, I am taking her to Sturgis. One Day.

Congrats on the mileage..

Time Flies and the One days turn into Many so don't wait TOO Long to go...

I know, I know, Look at the Color of the Pot calling the kettle Black....:D

Just that it is a Trip I'll never forget,, Many of them.

signed....BUBBIE

Congrats on the milestone, Space Coast Harley is a good shop, and a nice ride for me on a Sunday from Jacksonville Florida:s

Yea Glider. She runs very strong. Two weeks ago I make a trip from Vero Beach Florida to Charlotte NC. She did awesome doing between 70 and 80. Even got up to 85. Space Coast Harley has been keeping her going since day one that I got her. These Techs here really know their stuff.

I highly recommend that if you are anyone is down this way for Bikeweek or Biketoberfest should check them out.

My bike is all stock. The only thing on her is a Stage 1 aircleaner and a FI2000. Wanting to put on some Rinehart slip ons, but just can't afford them right now. It will happen.

I am now working on the 100,000 mile mark. The quality of this machine is way better than the metric bike I had. WAY BETTER.:bigsmiley11:

Aaaahhh yes seems like just yesterday she got her first oil change, I tell ya, you got to enjoy them when they are young they grow up so fast.
May you have another 100,000 on her.:D

Back