free website stats program Finally, today was the day... | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally, today was the day...

pookibr

I went back to work. Im so happy to be back. My leg is sore and feels like rubber but I know it will get better. Thanks everyone for all your words of encouragement that you have given me over the last 9 mo.
I know this isnt the right place to post this but this is where I posted the original about my accident and wanted to catch as many riders as I could to thank them.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

It is great to know that you have rebounded from what could have been the unthinkable.
Ride safe! You have my sincerest best wishes!

It's always good to get back to work after an injury.....best wishes to you and prayers for continued healing.

It's good to hear that you are back to work. Maybe the extra activity will help strengthen the legs and get you back in tip top shape. But be careful no to over do it.

:rider Glad you are on track and on the mend. Yeah I know this is probably not the time to bring this up...but the next time you have contact with a deer...make sure to trim and cut the pieces thin and chew throughly...venison is a lot better eaten than...you know! :newsmile049:

:rider Glad you are on track and on the mend. Yeah I know this is probably not the time to bring this up...but the next time you have contact with a deer...make sure to trim and cut the pieces thin and chew throughly...venison is a lot better eaten than...you know! :newsmile049:

Yep!! I will definately agree with that. :D

Glad to see that you are back to work pookibr,Honestly I was happier when you posted your first ride! Work can be far overrated!:D

Back