free website stats program Fender cover | Harley Davidson Forums

Fender cover

Was just wanting to know if anyone could tell me where to find a fender cover. I'll try to explain it as best I can. When you remove the back seat on my road king the fender is a little scuffed up. I have seen them before they are a cover that attaches on the studs holding the fromnt seat on and then where the rear screw goes. I think I saw them on ebay at one time but can't find one on there now. I've seen them on different bikes so I'm pretty sure they are out there.:newsmile030:

It's called a fender bib. Check Drag Specialties. They make one specifically for the RK with the black studs. Good luck.

J&P Cycle shows them, 08 catalog page 149, made by Mustang look to be in the $37.00 range

glad I checked out this thread....I have the same prob and didn't know there was a remedy....thanks folks

Lonewolf.......RUN WILD....RUN FREE

One thing Ive done in the past is to use clear vynel.The same stuff you see on high end cars to protect the nose from highway stones.Its very inexpensive and easy to do.Make a templet, cut and apply to the underseat area with some soapy water.

Back