free website stats program Feels like the first time..... | Harley Davidson Forums

Feels like the first time.....

pookibr

My bike will be delivered today and Im as excited as I was when I bought it. It will be quite awhile before I can ride again but it will be nice to know it is here. I miss it!!!:D

How is the recovery going...don't press to hard, your bike I am sure will be fresh and ready when you are...

Is Venison tough,or once it's been tenderised by a Harley is it ok?:D
Harley's are JUST so versatile-you can ride them or prepare your BBQ with them.
Please don't get upset;i'm just having fun at your expense.
I hit a cow once,and no one in my family has let me forget it!And that was in 1977 with a Suzuki GT750.Cow one;bike and Nick ,nil.
Bike crashes are like aircraft crashes.Any one you can walk away from is a good one!

Take care and heal properly.

Glad to hear that Pook! Hope all is going well and your recoverey is coming along okay!

Walt

They just delivered it a little bit ago. Woo Hoo my baby is home!!! Didnt get any of the deer. Was kinda bummed after the fact but at the time of the accident I really didnt care. If hubby would have been in town he probly would have had somebody come pick it up. Im getting along fairly well. Did some excercises last night and boy was I in pain. It was seeping like crazy this morning. I stood up to get in my wheelchair to go potty and the body fluid just poured out of my knee. It was running down my leg. Uuuuggghhhh. Feelin better now since quite abit of the fluid is out of it. I think the excercises really irritated it. I found a site that has knee injury excercises that you can do in bed to work on ROM. I dont go back to the doc till 2/12 so wont be doing any weight bearing onleft leg till then.
Dont worry about razzin me about the deer. I hear it all the time and I myself make jokes about it. Just wish I coulda got the deer or at least the deer head. My first deer kill!! I coulda mounted one of my broken cycle parts with it.
Thanks for asking about me! I really appreciate having people to talk to.

First and foremost, its very good to hear that you are recovering and from what you have said, recovering rather well with a full recovery now on the horizon...probably just in time for perfect springtime riding.

Second and just about as important, the scoot has returned and Ia m sure the excitement was like being a kid again....good for you and the scoot....

Third and most important for your loyal followers, how about a few pics?? I'm sure the scoot is all nice and shiny and lookin sweet....maybe a before and after??

Best wishes to you on an even speedier recovery.....

I wish I could keep looking at my bike. Its in the garage now and I cant get to it. Im gonna have hubby take an after pic so I will have something to look at and dream about. I dont have any before pics. Im sure glad it didnt mess up my seat. I just put a mustang solo seat on last summer. Im sure hoping that I will be able to ride about April. We will see!!!!

All the damage was to the left side:
mini footboard
shifter lever assy
shifter rod link
shifter peg
clutch lever bracket
clutch lever assy
rear turn signal
mirror, long chrome

Back