free website stats program Fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

Fatboy

Badgerw

Took advantage of the Harley Davidson offer to test ride a new bike. Wow, test rode a Fatboy yesterday and what a ride. I purchased a 2009 Sportster Custom in January of 2009,and have a year to trade up to a big twin if I choose to do so and get MSRP for the trade. I just can't believe how nice the Fatboy was to ride. Like riding on air.

Welcome Badgerw, being in Florida, with the long riding season, what took you so long! Riding on air is fair to say "okay" (I don't like getting airborn too much on a motorcyle, but I agree...riding on a Harley...any Harley is certainly more "down to earth" and a pleasure always!

Last edited:
I was not riding on air in the literal sense. I was just amazed with how smooth the bike rode. I took about a 35 year hiatus from the last time that I had ridden a bike until the time I purchased my Sportster. Now I am looking to perhaps move to the Fatboy, but time will tell. Any feedback from fatboy owners would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2007 Fatboy with almost 30,000 miles so we ride a lot. The bike is awesome but like others have posted... ride a touring model and they will blow you away.. Especially since the 09 have been updated!!

Last edited:
Back