free website stats program Fat MiniApes - How do they handle? | Harley Davidson Forums

Fat MiniApes - How do they handle?

REIDMART1

I have an 08 Deluxe and I am considering the fat (1 1/4") mini ape handlebars. I am very happy with the feel and control of the stock bars, but, I like the looks of the mini apes. Are there any pros and cons of switching to mini apes? How are they on long trips, tight situations, etc.

I actually like a lot!! So much so that I am considering changing the stock bars on my FXRS to a pair! (I find the stock FXRS bars too narrow, and the mini apes are wider and just a little higher.)

"Oh I'm not going to do anything to this bike, just lend it to friends so they can ride with me!" :lolrolling

i love my ape that came on the streetbob as stock

Glad to see you are liking them and not planning to go to the street slammers.

Have to second that, love the stock mini-apes on the street bob. They handle well and are quite comfortable.

Put them on My 08 Deluxe, and I love them. it took all of 15 mins too get use to them.:small3d026::small3d026::small3d026::small3d026:

I just bought the 9.5 inch mini apes buffalo bars for my heritage springer..would anyone know how much longer I have to go on the throttle cables/clutch and front brake line?..going braided so I only want to buy them once..thanks

Back