free website stats program Fantabulous!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Fantabulous!!!

90FXRS

Contributor
54 degrees here in southern Indiana. Clear night and not too many bugs yet. Just got in from a little ride and I'll tell ya......IT'S THE RIGHT TIME OF YEAR!!!!! There's something about 50's and 60's I like!!!!

Yea...50's and 60's the air is fresh...if it is sunny and calm...it is ideal because you just layer up as needed. Leather works best at these temperatures...with a decent lining they keep the rider nice and toasty. Modern leather also has zippered flow thru vents which makes the setup even better...broadening the temperature cruise range.:s

Good for you! Hate to hear about the cold weather up north keeping you guys from riding since we have summer weather almost year round down south. Although, it was 46F here this morning, which is really unusual for us in May so maybe there is something to that "global warming" oops, I mean "climate change" stuff.:s

54 degrees here in southern Indiana. Clear night and not too many bugs yet. ... ... .. .. ... .. .

Yea...50's and 60's the air is fresh...if it is sunny and calm .. ... .. .. .. .

Well there you go, I'm down here in Florida and it's been a slow rain most of the day here. So you got one on us today.
Not to mention the Love bugs are horrible here now.

We have had a few great days here in Northern IN also. Not many but I have managed to get the feel of my first HD, run out of gas, and log over 500 miles already. Can't wait for summer.

Going to be an awesome weekend here in NE, but getting ready for son's HS graduation. Might have to find a way to coax wife into letting me venture out...maybe for more cleaning supplies...??? :s

Hope everyone has a fantastic Mom's Day & gets some miles on the odometer!

Love to ride at nite . Then see the sun rise. Its been great weather here N In, for several weeks - the rain, But the farmers need it.

I also enjoy riding in the Spring for the different temp changes while you ride. Plus the bike runs stronger.

Back