free website stats program Fallen Soldier Honored In Return To Jax | Harley Davidson Forums

Fallen Soldier Honored In Return To Jax

mtmasean

This is something we do for our fallen Soldiers and Sailors that fallen during our War on Terrorism.

We line the main road of Naval Air Station Jacksonville with civilian workers and military personnel to honor Pfc. Gil Isai Morales Del Valle a 21-year-old soldier who was killed in Afghanistan last week. He arrived at Naval Air Station Jacksonville this morning.

He was also honored by the Patriot Guard and some riders from Rolling Thunder.

God Bless you Pfc Morales.:42:

God Bless you my young Son. May you rise into the Heavens and stand beside your fallen brothers and sisters and for eternity enjoy the Heavens filled with peace and tranquility. My prayers and condolences go out to your family in this time of sorrow.

Oops, forgot to add the video. Happens when you have an 18 month old :D

Well, I tried to attach the video of the the people and the Patriot Guard but, I received an error. Sorry:(

This was my first mission with the PGR, and I must say it chocked me up to see all the soldiers and civilians lining the entire way of NAS Jax showing respect to PFC Morales and his family...You will never be forgotten...

Back