free website stats program fallen police officer ride may 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

fallen police officer ride may 16

fallen police officer ride in frederick md on may 16, 8:30 am frederick hd. the ride is for a good friend who died in the line of duty if anyone would like to join please contact me thank you

Sounds like this is the right place to be on that Saturday AM. Need more information. Thanks in advance...

registration starts at 8:30-11:00 am at frederick HD, a $25 per rider and $15 per passenger which goes to the Mark Bremer foundation, the first 150 people to register get a t-shirt the ride leave out of frederick HD at 11:00 am and is about a 2 hour ride. food and drinks will be at the end of the ride by champion billards. Let me know we could meet up. and thanks for looking its for a good cause any questions just call at 240-350-7091 thanks again.

patrick

Hi Patrick, My wife,daughter and myself are all planning to ride with you guy's. I'll know more as the week goes by. Hopefully I won't get called in to work.

Patrick, what a great way to honour a friend and fallen officer. Hope you have a great ride and the weather co-operates.

Pat, I'm a retired police officer living in upstate New York. I and a former officer are planning on making the 250 mile trip and we've drawn up our route. Are there any motels on Rt 15 or 355 ? The weather is terrible up here now and doesn't look that good for the weekend either. Are there any plans for a rain delay ?
Mike

Hi robermv32 I hope Patrick doesn't mind me chiming in here but there are plenty of Hotels right around the Frederick HD Dealer. One is within easy walking distance.And tons of restaraunts also. I'm sure there will be a bunch of officers and Firefighters on the ride. We might even be able to find a place to put you up if need be. Hopefully the weather won't be too bad Saturday and Sunday. Chance of Thunderstorms here so far. Ride safe and stay dry. Hope to see you there.

Ok, We're coming Leaving New York around 9 am. Hope to see you there. One more sidebar....I found out your town is famous for Francis Scott Key. I served aboard the Nuclear Submarine named after him. I wear my dolphins and ships name patch on my denims. Hope to see you there

I'll look for you. I ride a 2004 white FLHTP it has 10-7 on the windshield. I wear a white and black super sear hemet with a logo on the front and a setcom unit on it. I'll try to send you a PM with my cell#

Cowboywildbill Will do, we'll give you a call when we get there. Love to meet up with you guys. Got our rainsuits all ready. I can hear myself singing Bob Seger's "ROLL ME AWAY" all the way down.

Back