free website stats program Face sheilds | Harley Davidson Forums

Face sheilds

I was at a rally in johnstown pa two summers ago and while I was there I saw a face sheild that looked like a mini paint ball mask that let air move over your face but didnt let water through and then I was like nah I dont need one of them but now I wished I woulda bought one. my problem is I cant remember what the company is that makes them so if anyone knows what I am talking about and knows what they are called thatd be awesome

sorry no not like them, the ones i saw looked like they was made outta abs plastic and actually looked like a mini paint ball masks

I think a local shop that I deal with has what you are talking about. I will stop by tomorrow and get the name/brand of it and a picture and post it and see if that is what you are looking for.

The one that they have is AFX FX-43 Helmet pane shield. I think it may not be what you are looking for after I got there and looked at it again.

I was at a rally in johnstown pa two summers ago and while I was there I saw a face sheild that looked like a mini paint ball mask that let air move over your face but didnt let water through and then I was like nah I dont need one of them but now I wished I woulda bought one. my problem is I cant remember what the company is that makes them so if anyone knows what I am talking about and knows what they are called thatd be awesome

Do they attach to a helmet or do you wear them around your head?

01dynaglide thanks for checking into that, and HDDon no they dont I actually found them last night by accident while looking for something else the company is called secondfaceon.com you wear them over your face supposed to keep the rain off you face and the lens are transitions sounds like they would be 100Xs better then the neoprene face masks.

Talking about faceshields, I have to say that since I got my Sporty in 2008...the first thing I noticed was full faced helmet for UJM (Universal Japanese Machine) sportbike worked fine as a cone of silence for serious canyon riding, but "numbed" the senses when riding the Harley "freedom machine" (not enough "wind in the face" time). Googles are rather inconvenient for 1/2 or 3/4 helmets so when I got my new carbon fiber HD/HJC 1/2 helmet, I got the matching faceshield (had to "slot" the mounting holes a bit) and it makes the freedom machine exhaust note resonate with my senses! Strongly recommend it for clear weather riding!:D

H-DCarbonHJCFacesheild-1-1.jpg

Back