free website stats program extended fender | Harley Davidson Forums

extended fender

jettblack

I'm looking for an extended rear fender for my fatboy. Dont like most that i have found. Arlen Ness fender dont look to bad but hard to tell from picture in J&P. Any sugestions?

Painted a friends custom a few years back.He purchased the rear fender from J@P.He returned about a year later because the fender was cracking in several places around the strut mounting holes.We fixed it,repainted and on his way he went.About 6 months after that we noticed another crack forming at the rear tip.

I then called FatKatz.They asked that I remove the rear fender and measure the width between each strut mounting point {youd be surprised at the differences}.He picked his style and they produced a fender for his bike for around $400.

When it arrived I was pleasently surprised at the level of quality of there product.We did need to fit and drill the holes but it dropped in place perfectly without the stress applied to the other fender which caused the cracks.

Although a bit more pricey,Id recomend FatKats.The extra you spend now may well save you a costly repaint in the future.

FatKatz Custom Rear Fenderz

Back