free website stats program Exhaust ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust ?

chuck60

I bought a 2012 softail classic with python exhaust from Tampa Harley over the web and had them ship it to me here in Atlanta. They sent me a email with the bike running and it sounded great, well in person it is really loud, so my ? is, can the baffle be changed to something a bit more quite?
WAP.gif

Depending on the type of exhaust, you might/might-not have this option. Best to send them an e-mail and see what they have to offer for options on your situation (info@pythonperformance.com).

I bought a 2012 softail classic with python exhaust from Tampa Harley over the web and had them ship it to me here in Atlanta.

I'm just real curious. Could you not get any of the dealers in North Georgia to match the price you got from Tampa? Or did they have the exact bike that you couldn't find anywhere else?

I'm just real curious. Could you not get any of the dealers in North Georgia to match the price you got from Tampa? Or did they have the exact bike that you couldn't find anywhere else?

Short answer no. I was looking for a used softail classic 2010-2012 and could not find anything around here with low mileage. I found a 2012 with 3600 miles and other upgrades for a good price on Tampa Harley website and they paid half the shipping cost, so it cost me $125.00 to have it shipped to Atlanta. I check with all the dealers from Athens to Atlanta Harley and all in between. And what they had, they wanted more with higher mileage. The bike is great, it sounds great. Just a tad bit loud for my ears.

Back