free website stats program "Exhaust" Need help finding a 2-1 exhaust for a Street Bob | Harley Davidson Forums

"Exhaust" Need help finding a 2-1 exhaust for a Street Bob

I have found an exhaust system that I like but it would seem it is only made for softail models. The system is the Vance and Hines RSD Tracker 2 into 1, does anyone out there know of a similar system that would go onto a Dyna I really like the look of it.

Mine has the Thunderheader, not sure what the V&H one looks like. You can pick it up most anywhere. I can't take credit for it as I purchased the bike already modified, but the dealer said it was the best exhaust for HP. Personally though I don't care, just like the look overall. It also comes in chrome if you are looking for chrome.

Attachments

• My06Bob2.jpg
    My06Bob2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 06Bob-BlackTyphoon.jpg
    06Bob-BlackTyphoon.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 34
Bad Man and I both run Rineharts. he has a true duels on his SE Ultra and 2-1 on his Superglide. I recently put slip-ons on my Sporty. Nothing looks or sounds better.

This is a good looking system alright, how does it go on a hard right hander, any scraping problems at all? The thing that attracted me to the V&H RSD Tracker 2 into 1 is not only the look but the fact it sat high, my lady travels a lot on the back of my ride so do have to consider her and leg placement as well. The system you have covers that base for me.

This is a first for me so I hope it works. here are some pictures of exhaust system. It really looks the business to me and would look unbelievable on a street bob I am sure.

Attachments

• RSD-shot1tmb.jpg
    RSD-shot1tmb.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 33
  • RSDdetail3-main.jpg
    RSDdetail3-main.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 23
Back