free website stats program EVO Lifter & Push Rod Sources | Harley Davidson Forums

EVO Lifter & Push Rod Sources

Was wondering if any of you have used or heard how the Falcon Global products perform. I'm rounding up parts to put a cam in my 96 Heritage. Got my hands on Screamingf Eagle SEH-1 cam, and top end kit. Have seen the Falcon products on e-bay, and they have a set of adjustable pushrods, and lifters at a pretty decent price. So was looking to see if anyone has anything to say about the Global Products, good or bad. Thanks, Bully

re: EVO Lifter & Push Rod Sources

Don't shop price, buy quality parts of a brand name and do it right.

You will find that buying by price does not save you nearly as much as your saving on installation and maintenance cost. The other thing is lower standard quality products sometimes mean short cuts in materials and heat treating may do more harm than good. JMO...

Points well taken guys. But still it would be nice to hear some kind of report on these products, as they may be a good product, just new guys on the market.

I am replacing the lifters, push rods, gaskets, seals and cam bearing on my '88 EVO. I found that the Harley standard replacement parts were a lot cheaper than any aftermarket that I could find. The lifters were $19.75 each and the aftermarket's cheapest was $50. Buy what works and if you need to replace the cam bearing go to George's Garage for special tools. They work.

Back