free website stats program Evo engine serial numbers What year is the engine? | Harley Davidson Forums

Evo engine serial numbers What year is the engine?

Aussie

i just bought a harley evo lower end (CASES AND FLYWHEELS) trying to work out the year ive replace the last seix numbers with xxxxxx

here it is can some one tell me what year it is??

*BPLNXXXXXX*

THANKS

The n in the engine number would make it a 1992

Brian

i just bought a harley evo lower end (CASES AND FLYWHEELS) trying to work out the year ive replace the last seix numbers with xxxxxx

here it is can some one tell me what year it is??

*BPLNXXXXXX*

THANKS

BP= softail line. L=1340 cc. N=1992

thanks guys now i know what manaul to order , is there a place online that will decode the engine serial numbers? or do you guys have a book ?

thanks guys now i know what manaul to order , is there a place online that will decode the engine serial numbers? or do you guys have a book ?

The key to what the numbers are is in the front section of the parts list for your bike but it only covers the year letters for the years the book covers as my softail is a 92 i had the correct parts list that gave me the correct year code

Brian

My former son-in-law is a auto theft detective with a Florida Sheriff. He gave me his old Harley identification data book. It's very good, but can be very confusing .

I have the same problem,I cant identify the year and model,cases are marked
*OJLUxxxxxx*
Thanks for help

Back