free website stats program Everyone | Harley Davidson Forums

Everyone

chase1

To all of you who read, contribute, ask and answer questions, point in the right direction, edit and moderate:

I thank you for an informative year and wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Safe, Happy, New Year.

I look forward to reading your posts, answering and asking questions, and contributing in the year 2011.

And may I add:

To all you members who make well thought out, valuable, and often humorous posts - thank you!

To all the members who prefer to mostly lurk and read but still thought highly enough of this forum to go ahead and join - thank you!

To all our members who feel very strongly about a topic and get very emotional, BUT, who still manage to think about their post and follow the rules before hitting the Submit button - THANK YOU!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

My thanks are to all who take part in this site and help it grow and mature and a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all

Brian

It is nice belonging to a forum such as this. Thanks to all the moderators for the keeping the direction on course, and the well seasoned guys always willing to help a newbie. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.
Oh and you warm weather guys keep on riding for us froze and snowed in guys...
Thanks dbmg

It is great feeling wanted as a member of this Great Community, we can all take pride in our contributions and trading information and some humor. I want to thank all for putting on such a great Forum and having me as a member. Merry Christmas to all and a prosper New Year, and watch us grow to 50,000 members, Capital Jack:s

Yes and let me give a shout out and big thanks to the more seasoned folks on this forum that lend their expertise and assistance with helping us aspiring HD'ers find our way around and about these pieces of machinery. I was trying to recall exactly what it was I posted about on my first post, and how I found this place, but I don't have a clue on either :laugh

But I appreciate you boys inviting me in and letting me hang out. I wish all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, ride' em safe and keep the shiny side up :)

We moderators try to keep the forum running smoothly without the flaming and bashing that goes on elsewhere.BUT it is the members who help others and share wisdom and humour on an ongoing basis that make this the great place it is!! THANKYOU ALL and Merry Christmas to you all!!!

With out the Great Moderators and the best data base we would be a chat room IMO:cheers:wbs

One (among the very many) of the best things about this forum is the broad knowledge base among the members. I'd sooner post a home air conditioning question here than on a home diy site. Everybody brings something to the party. And it's a party everyone feels comfortable at. :)

One (among the very many) of the best things about this forum is the broad knowledge base among the members. I'd sooner post a home air conditioning question here than on a home diy site. Everybody brings something to the party. And it's a party everyone feels comfortable at. :)
Breeze, the best part about that was that one of our great members jumped at the opportunity to help! Hoping to pay up on the breakfast we owe him soon. :s Crazyfrog, I hope you are reading, look for an invite sometime in January or so. :D I haven't forgotten. :s

Thanks to EVERYONE for making this the BEST place on the web.

Back