free website stats program Every time you disobey | Harley Davidson Forums

Every time you disobey

mydeluxe

A young child walked up to her mother and stared at her hair. As mother scrubbed on the dishes, the girl cleared her throat and sweetly asked; "Why do you have some grey strands in your hair?"

The mother paused and looked at her daughter. "Every time you disobey, I get one strand of grey hair. If you want me to stay pretty, you better obey."

The mother quickly returned to her task of washing dishes. The little girl stood there thinking. She cleared her throat again. "Mother?" She sweetly asked again.

"Yes?" Her Mother replied. "Why is Grandma's hair all grey?"

Kids will say the darnedest things. Funny how some kids are so smart at such a young age.

Ya why is Grandmas hair all grey, MOM.
Even Granddads is that way. Were you
a little dickens also? :rofl

My 4 year old grandson was over last weekend. We were talking about school. He just started junior kindergarten and I asked him if his teacher was a cutie, he looked at me and said " shes a dog". I had to hold back my laughter
kemo

My 4 year old grandson was over last weekend. We were talking about school. He just started junior kindergarten and I asked him if his teacher was a cutie, he looked at me and said " shes a dog". I had to hold back my laughter
kemo

Ken, I am still laughing at that:p:p

Back