free website stats program Environmentally Friendly Oil | Harley Davidson Forums

Environmentally Friendly Oil

Sharky1948

A bit off topic but...

My wife works for a company called Green Earth Technologies. They manufacture a bunch of automotive lubrication and cleaning products among other things. The oil (and all of the products) is made from cow fat and it is totally biodegradable. (You could pour it on your lawn with no damage to the lawn or the environment.) Here's the amazing part...it's actually great oil. There is a Nascar racing team using it, Ferrari is testing/using it in their Formula 1 cars, etc. Recently it was tested as better than Mobile 1. I'm encouraging them to come out with a 70W40 with the right additives for v-twins, since I think it would be great for the country and the environment. Stay tuned.

From an internal email: "G-Oil RACE 1 beat Mobil 1 in a side by side bench test by one of the top racing teams in the world. They are going to now use G-Oil RACE 1 for the 24 hour Le Mans at Daytona. They are painting their car Green and calling it the "GREEN MACHINE"

EDIT: There is some sort of nano-technology involved in the manufacturing. Somehow that changes the "right off the hoof" lubricating characteristics.

Attachments

• Krohn Racing.gif
    Krohn Racing.gif
    104.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I know a guy runs his diesel on old chip shop oil,smells like a chip shop when he drives by.Kinda makes me wonder what that stuff smells like,...roast dinners perhaps????:D,NO OFFENCE,I'm very interrested to find out the results of any more testing.

I know a guy runs his diesel on old chip shop oil,smells like a chip shop when he drives by.Kinda makes me wonder what that stuff smells like,...roast dinners perhaps????:D,NO OFFENCE,I'm very interrested to find out the results of any more testing.

LOL. No offense taken. I know the 2-cycle oil they make is virtually odorless and smokeless. If you're interested in the technology, there is a section on their website that explains it better than I can. Green Earth Technologies

Back