free website stats program Engine Names | Harley Davidson Forums

Engine Names

If you are asking if it is a Shovel Head I would say No. Nose cone is for a Twin Cam motor. Exhaust studs are for Evo, or TC. Couldn't make out the rocker boxes. I don't think the cylinders or heads for an Evo will bolt up to a TC motor case. Could be special build though?
tourbox

If you are asking if it is a Shovel Head I would say No. Nose cone is for a Twin Cam motor. Exhaust studs are for Evo, or TC. Couldn't make out the rocker boxes. I don't think the cylinders or heads for an Evo will bolt up to a TC motor case. Could be special build though?
tourbox

Tourbox I think it is a jab at the water cooled heads.............

Back in the 90's when w.c. was just a thought, I remember American Iron magazine thinking up names for the w.c.'s. Showerhead was the most popular.

Like it or not.. time keeps marching on. And with it, comes change. Time will tell if it's a good design or not.

They (HD) have to be going with this water cooled thing pretty heavy, I mean they made the new "showerhead" engine, and put the toilet flush arm on the saddlebags!

HD had that water cooled head design out way back in the beginning. I know this for when I had to research my product against any patent they may have had back then till now. I think its appropiate to call it the shower head. But if it went on a CVO. It should maybe be called the Steamin Eagle.

zoood/RJ

Back