free website stats program engine light on,hard throtle only | Harley Davidson Forums

engine light on,hard throtle only

light comes on when im hard on gas then when i back off it goes off? what the world

Does your 07 have the torque smoothing download? I would have that checked, mine slipped thru yhe cracks and did all kinds of crazy things, poor idle and long crank times to name a few

Just for the heck of it check your plug wires where they clip onto the plugs. One could be a little loose. This happened on my friends 04 Classic.

well gang my throtle body moves up and down! the race fueler from harley i think is bad cause the lights are backwards unless they misprint in instructions! and my oil light flickers real dim! i know i cant tune it due to throtle body issues but what is oil light deal? i changed oil yesterday 3 qts like it says and when i drained it, 1.3/4 qts came out!! i did last service 3 weeks ago. my tfi went bad when i was ridding and bike shut down do to over heating i think i lost oil when it got hot,motor ate it? my pipe is dry and lil sooty no oil leaks,and air filter is new along with plugs

well gang my throtle body moves up and down! the race fueler from harley i think is bad cause the lights are backwards unless they misprint in instructions! and my oil light flickers real dim! i know i cant tune it due to throtle body issues but what is oil light deal? i changed oil yesterday 3 qts like it says and when i drained it, 1.3/4 qts came out!! i did last service 3 weeks ago. my tfi went bad when i was ridding and bike shut down do to over heating i think i lost oil when it got hot,motor ate it? my pipe is dry and lil sooty no oil leaks,and air filter is new along with plugs

You went from a simple "check engine light" to this in one day. Wow.

ok! found wire was pinched under tank that goes to oil light fixed that,now im taking it to my hd dealer to put new intake seals on and hook it up to diagnostic tech. then they will find what sensor is bad if any.heck fixxing intake may cure it all! also got prices on map,tps,mass air flow my cost...-20% for being fireman 81.00 and that includes intake seals

Back