free website stats program Engine Light comes on loose throttle | Harley Davidson Forums

Engine Light comes on loose throttle

tubguy

Hope someone can help.

I have a 2010 Ultra with a 96.
This morning driving down the highway my service light came on and I lost throttle power, it idles at 1200 but theres no response with the throttle. I pull over look around for loose wires, start it back up and runs fine. This happened 5 times in a short period.

I disconnected the battery switched ignition on and off, started it up and had no problems heading back to town. The problem is Im on a trip and not close to home.

2 Days ago I did hit 6 hours of rain but had no issues and even went on a 300km ride the next day in 90f weather and no prblems. Just happened out of the blue.

Any quick fix solutions?

Thanks
Darin

Update

Took of air cleaner and no issues with water, and had previous disconnected the computer.

Just took it for a ride with no problems at all, i did notice it was using more fuel than usual. I have a Dobeck TFI installed could this be the problem, its about 4 years old?
I do think Ill take it To Harley get them to do a computer diagnostics, if there are codes can I get them to clear any?

Update

Took of air cleaner and no issues with water, and had previous disconnected the computer.

Just took it for a ride with no problems at all, i did notice it was using more fuel than usual. I have a Dobeck TFI installed could this be the problem, its about 4 years old?
I do think Ill take it To Harley get them to do a computer diagnostics, if there are codes can I get them to clear any?
Harley Davidson Forums
Here is a more up to date trouble code
Harley Davidson Forums
You can use this link to scan for codes

Back