free website stats program Engine cuts off | Harley Davidson Forums

Engine cuts off

Marcus94501

Hello.
I'm having a new issue with my bike.
When I push in the communication button, the motor cuts off for a second then, comes back on.
Any thoughts on this issue?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Communication button? You lost me already. But, welcome to the forum from Ohio. I'm sure someone on here knows what you mean.

Thanks.

When I push in the button for the cb/passenger communication, it cuts out for a second..
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard from gulf coast AL. As liquid wrench said someone here should be able to help you. Is the button a new install? If so check it for a short on adjacent wiring or on the frame.

Welcome aboard from gulf coast AL. As liquid wrench said someone here should be able to help you. Is the button a new install? If so check it for a short on adjacent wiring or on the frame.

Thanks Gator508.
Not a new install.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to reset the radio, look up Doc Harley on youtube...type in reset Harley radio.....he gives a detailed step by step on the reset ...….maybe worth a try.

Welcome, you might have an internal short in the button, what year bike is it, On my 2015 the left side button pack was replaced under warranty around 6 months old.

Welcome, you might have an internal short in the button, what year bike is it, On my 2015 the left side button pack was replaced under warranty around 6 months old.
Oops.
It's an 07 ultra classic
I may just change out the button for starters.
Thanks, Joel

Back