free website stats program Eng. lite on,limped home.2021 flht | Harley Davidson Forums

Eng. lite on,limped home.2021 flht

jamesearl

got em to trailer it to the dealer.Just happened,not far from home.A service writer calls and says the lite was on for the thing that turns off the rear cylinder,and asks if I throttled it backwards to turn it on.I said no,but in the past i've activated it while rolling,doesn't do a thing but turn it on,green light showing.Plus,I'd started it several times,and always eng lite on,and in limp mode.Who knows what the heck he was doing.They got it now,I should have checked it for codes when I had it.For the last couple thousand miles,it's had a high pitched ringing to it.Not real loud,so I can ignore it,can't locate it.

Well hopefully the dealer is good and figures it out and not blow it off as they all do that.

Waiting for them to call.I swear,if I ever needed to store a bike for free,all you need to do,is get an oil change.They never call you back.At least none of the three dealers I have used round here.

Back