free website stats program End Of Season | Harley Davidson Forums

End Of Season

tumma

Getting tired of the rain an cool weather here in Ontario!!
Hope the Indian Summer comes soon . The leaves are changing and the fall riding is great when the weather permits. not looking forward to the winter when the scooter is tucked away in the garage. Just thought i share some feeling with you guys Ride safe

Weather not so good here in north east Ohio also & hoping for indian summer here , havent been able to ride all week , rain & high winds(50+ yesterday) got me grounded . Sure we have a few more good days !!

Ill ride anytime year as long as no ice on the roads nasty stuff. get some warm gear. I see some in the for sale posts

Have lots of warm gear Speedyron. Just hate the feel of all the extra stuff on.
Not much fun cleaning the bike every time u come home from a rain soaked ride.
I drive truck all week and only have weekends to ride so i do my share of nasty weather riding.

one of the reasons that i don't live in Canada anymore....snow is nice on the tv but i got tired of shoveling it

Summer is gone around Lake Simcoe/ Muskoka.
I'm getting ready to do the final fluid changes and say good bye for this year.
The wife and I went for our annual ride through Algonquin Park last weekend when it was warm and sunny but the last three days have been brutal around here with high winds, wet leaves on the road which are slippery for two wheelers.
Sadly we Ontarions get an early season.

This is indeed a sad thread. Here in Georgia, I consider September to be the BEGINNING of our great, 3 month or so riding season.

Yep...I feel our days are numbered here in NE too. Nights getting cooler & rainy/cool weather coming for us. Pretty soon we'll have frost on the pumpkins.

Back