free website stats program Electrical Connection on Screamin Eagle Throttle Body | Harley Davidson Forums

Electrical Connection on Screamin Eagle Throttle Body

jamesn

Hopefuly somebodies able to help with 2006 HD Softail part numbers for an electrical connection (plug).

I have a modified 2004 FLST - TC88B and installing a 2006 Screamin Eagle 50mm throttle body as it'll be better suited to my worked engine. This upgrade is made possible through the use of Kuryakyn adaptor flanges and swaping wires going to the IAC to match 2006+ models.

However, HD also changed the Throttle Position Sensor connector (electrical plug) from a 3-pin straight type to a 3-pin triangular type. I have a 2004 spare manual, but not a 2006 manual so hope that someone out there does!

The plug is part of the main EFI Wiring Harness and comes in two parts, i.e. TERMINAL Socket & Socket HOUSING. The 2004 part numbers are 72033-93 & 72280-95. Can anybody tell me what the 2006+ part numbers are for these items?

Ill post a link to a uk site where the parts lists for most bikes this centuary are so you should be able to find the part number there
Just select the bike type then the year and the various parts list are there they are scans of the origional parts lists

Harley-Davidson Parts

Brian

Brian, you're a life saver...I've been searching for a web-site like that for days.

Found the part numbers I required...4 parts actually

Cheers, James

You are welcome
i have been shopping there for a few years now and they started having the parts lists online about 4 months ago and seem to be adding more over time

Brian

Back