free website stats program electraglide fender badge | Harley Davidson Forums

electraglide fender badge

mrdisney

can someone tell me when & what bike last wore the electraglide insignia on the front fender? the standard , last model year 2009, does not as far as i know. how far back & what models do you have to look at to own a bike actually badged electraglide? looking for my first and determined to have a bike that is. thanks.

2013 was the last year I saw that had an Electra Glide Classic. After that they were Ultra Classics only or Lows(?). They still had the Classic insignia or the Ultra Classic. Also Road King. 2019 still has an insignia but only says Ultra.
tourbox

Since at least 2000, Classic's have decals on tank and fender. Only Ulltra classic's have badges on tanks & fenders. Go to CycleTrader.com and look at various years. You are the first I can remember that has that criteria for purchasing a bike. There's also a couple other subtle differences between the "look" of a Classic & an Ultra, see if you can find them.

You can go here also.
http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?make=hdmc
You can check the years & models you want. That's an official HD parts finder. It gives you P/N's & cost.
tourbox

thanks everyone. ironically, of course, i've bought a street glide special. 2015 with 2100 miles. immaculate. chrome wheels, polished rotors, heavy-breather air cleaner, v&h power-dual headers, bassanni pipes. of course no badging at all on clean front fender, only on console insert-strip. as everyone keeps assurin

g me its still an electraglide. all FLs are electraglides. still i'd like to have that classic script on the front fender. i don't think i'd feel good about adding it to my bike. and so to be practical, and not dissemle top-box and passenger side-rails which i would forever store and never use, the SGS, for me is perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back