free website stats program EJK controller | Harley Davidson Forums

EJK controller

CowboyTFR18

I decided two days ago I was gona do a semi stage 1 on my 2017 softail slim S flss. So I was told I had to do a programmer as well as a heavy breather since I am putting on 1 3/4 LAF short drags. So I started searching for a programmer and I came across this EJK controller. Well I called Harley and they said to call the company who makes the programmer. So I did an I got connected with a guy named Dustin. He told me everything I needed to know and then some including a good conversation. I recommend anyone considering to do any of this to check out this programmer and the company name is Dobeck performance. I am going to be ordering my programmer soon. I have faith in it an Dustin in his knowledge. Thank you Dustin at Dobeck performance. I look forward to doing business.

I thought the S model of the Slim already had a stage 1? Or is it just a bigger bore?
That was what I had thought as well but when I talked to service. They said it doesn't. But they said it has so much power and toruqe that the most I'd want to do is do a stage two on it. So I figure I'll go with a stage one upgrade which obviously just consists of pipes intake and a programmer.

Your welcome, and welcome to HDT from sunny AZ.
Thank you from Indiana

Last edited by a moderator:
Back