free website stats program Easy Rider, the road trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Easy Rider, the road trip

Not a huge fan of the movie (due to a lifetime of Air Force/airline non-drug use, I just didn't get it) but a very interesting blog nonetheless.

excellent blog!! Thanks so much for that! Brings back huge memories. I'm a BIG BIG Easy rider fan!:cheers

Just because ya dont do drugs don't mean ya cant enjoy the movie.. i don't do drugs and liked it .. course i like the cheech and chong movies..

But by that token since i don't drink should i dislike any movies or tv shows that show drinking?

Just because ya dont do drugs don't mean ya cant enjoy the movie.. i don't do drugs and liked it .. course i like the cheech and chong movies..

But by that token since i don't drink should i dislike any movies or tv shows that show drinking?

The original Up In Smoke was the best of their movies!:D

Not a huge fan of the movie (due to a lifetime of Air Force/airline non-drug use, I just didn't get it) but a very interesting blog nonetheless.

I'm not military --And I used to do what the guys in the movie done - partying,doin drugs, drinkin till I passed out,just to get up the next day and do it all over again. Don't do that kind of thing now,yea sure I still have a beer or two,mixed drink every once in awhile. But you know what - I didn't like the movie when I was getting stoned and I don't like it now sober! I do LIKE the scoots though. JMO To each their own my friend!!

Last summer rode down River Road where Captian America & Billy was shot felt like hallowed grounds. Once met the redneck that was in the diner with the CAT hat he said he got death threats after movie was out. Watched it a few weeks ago when it was storming outside.It was not a great movie and low budget the Mardi Gras was filmed with 16 mm handheld camera. It did show some of the freedom of living the biker lifestyle. They were really trippin in St. Louis cematery, not for me. Was paranoid when a green truck passed by me for a while.lmao

Back