free website stats program Easy pull clutch | Harley Davidson Forums

Easy pull clutch

67hat34c

Installed an aftermarket eazy clutch adaptor on an 04 soft tail. Believe he found it on this web site. Anyhow only thing that makes me a little uneasy is the fact that it extends the arm on the ramp and therefore you must shorten the cable by installing a bushing. Now about a quarter inch of cable can screw into the transmission cover and you have to install a bushing. Before there was about an inch of thread into the casting. Besides this the clutch handle definitely feels better and you do not have to replace the clutch spring.

Has anyone installed one of these and are there any issues?

Used the Burly EZ clutch similar to what you have. No problems except the clutch adjustment is a bit more sensitive when you do it.

No problem with the cable end in the cover unless you happen to stand on it.

Used the Burly EZ clutch similar to what you have. No problems except the clutch adjustment is a bit more sensitive when you do it.

Glider, just ordered the Burly unit for my bike. Since the adjustment is more sensitive, should I use the "easy" clutch adjustment method or the "by the book" method to get the best adjustment?

Anything else to look out for? Thanks!

Either or will do. The easy method will give you the feel as you do it. Make sure to do the adjustment COLD.

Back