free website stats program Eagle Rider One Way Rentals | Harley Davidson Forums

Eagle Rider One Way Rentals

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Eagle Rider lists these under its Hot Deals section:

One Way Specials

I figured I'd ask my questions on here before calling and quizzing whoever answers the phone at Eagle Rider.

1. Anyone ever used this one way feature before?

2. Are the prices negotiable? I notice the ones closer in time tend to have lower prices - is this to entice someone into renting at the last minute?

3. Are the bikes in good shape and dependable? The trip I'm considering is the Atlanta to San Diego so I don't want the hassle of a break down 1000's of miles from home.

4. Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks everyone!

We rented one way from Eagle Rider in Orlando in 2003. We didn't try to negotiate on the price, but seem to remember a rate of about $ 100/day.

The bikes were 03 electra glides with relatively (15k) high miles for a not even one year old bike. We drove to the West coast, and back thru Death valley to Las Vegas where we dropped them of.

The whole thing was a pleasant and painless experience. While driving through the bayous South of New Orleans, I blew up one of my speakers while cruising to the tunes of CCR a little to loud. The next day, we passed a dealership along a highway in Dallas, so we popped in and they replaced it in a jiffy under warranty.

Towards the end of our trip I would have liked some more rubber on my nearly worn square rear tire.

All in all we we very happy with Eagle Rider, in fact, my friend is flying in from the Netherlands to accompany me on our May 2 week adventure, and he is renting from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr, A buddy of mine from MN used them while visiting me in Florida a couple years back, The whole thing went smooth for him, we rode to Key West and back, he got a good rate on a one week rental, The Bike had been just serviced and ran like a top, Hope this helps:D

Pim, Jack - thanks for the info and the double vote of confidence. They've been in business for quite a while so I figured they must be a pretty straight shooting outfit.

Back