free website stats program Dyno Run | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyno Run

67hat34c

Had a freebie at the HD shop so I did the Dyno run.
08 1200c , stage one, V&H slip ons and Fuel MAP download.

Lower than expected numbers.

68hp and 69.4ft-lbs torque.

How much is lost through drive train? Factory specs say 79 ft-lbs at the crank on stock engine.

Had a freebie at the HD shop so I did the Dyno run.
08 1200c , stage one, V&H slip ons and Fuel MAP download.

Lower than expected numbers.

68hp and 69.4ft-lbs torque.

How much is lost through drive train? Factory specs say 79 ft-lbs at the crank on stock engine.

Maybe I'm mistaken. I thought the V&H with stage one and map increased the HP & Torque as well, and above the numbers above. Are the V&H the performance slip on type? I'm looking to do this as well, but may go another direction if thats as good as it gets.

Appears factory hp at the wheel is about 59-60 and torque is about 62 63 .

So about 10% increase.

Wonder if the Thunder max Fuel system would improve these any along with making it run a little cooler.

Forgot to mention that the Fuel/Air ratio was 17.4.

Guessing a richer mixture will cool the thing some. What do you others run yours at?

No the dyno sheet showed 17.4. Same dealer did the upgrades when the bike was new. Bike has 11500 miles on it now.

I took my 99 1200 S and had a dyno pull last Friday. It has V&H staggered shots, SE air cleaner and a thunderslide and rejeting done by me. It has 29,500 miles on it. It made 67.3 HP and 68.4 torque. I was pleased with that and am going to tinker with my jetting some and go again in a few weeks.

I read it again and is says Max af is 17.4. However if you look at the graph it does not show it in this area. at 3500 to 4000 area it appear to be 13.9 or so and at higher rpms it goes up as high as 14.7 or so.

Not sure why it says max 17.4

Back