free website stats program Dyno Jet | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyno Jet

ahern25

Why does no one on here ever mention or recommend the power commander? I have a PCV and have never had a problem. Just curious of your guys thoughts on it. Did I make the wrong choice on tuners? Ant advice would help thanks.

2009 FLHR, SE air cleaner w/K&N air filter, vance and hines oval slip ons, PCV, dyno produced 78 HP.

PC gets mentioned plenty here. Just spend some time learning the ins and outs of the search function and you'll find lots to read up on!

Thats true I have spent hours playing with it and changed a lot of cells in the map to see what it can do. Luckily I saved the original map to find my way back home. LOL

My dad runs the PC on his ride, worked great for him until last month, would turn over but not start. Dad is very mechanically talented and tested the usual things and it turned out that the PC died. Runs great now that he unhooked it. He is a bit set off by the relatively short life he got. He is fighting with PC now to replace it.

Why does no one on here ever mention or recommend the power commander? I have a PCV and have never had a problem. Just curious of your guys thoughts on it. Did I make the wrong choice on tuners? Ant advice would help thanks.

2009 FLHR, SE air cleaner w/K&N air filter, vance and hines oval slip ons, PCV, dyno produced 78 HP.

I think the reason for not hearing about th PC as much as the TFI here is the fact that the TFI needs no mapping and is easier to set up than the PC which is also a good unit if you don't mind the tinkering with it to map out the bike.

Back