free website stats program Dyna lowrider | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna lowrider

Dan W Herring

2007 dyna lowrider is the biggest crock of crap I've ever owned. Nothing but troubles since I bought it. 14 grand in the stick. Pipes leaking so bad 200 to shop still leaking. Front jug. I've myself pulled them off 6 times I've used everything I can. I guess I want ever used or buy another set of Vince Hines pipes. When they leak you can best it's a act of God to stop them any ideas I would highly appreciate it.

Dyna exhaust can't touch the frame anywhere. Make sure all/any old gaskets are out of the port. I prefer to use the flat exh. gaskets over the tapered on my Dyna. LOOSLY hang the pipes using all mount points, then tighten all mounting points a bit at a time and wiggle them a bit as tightening to seat everything. The pipes should find their own best position. Make sure your flange clips are not bent. Turn them over if they are. My last points to cinch down are the long brace from trans and the mufflers I've no experience with V&H, so you may have some wonky pipes. I hope this helps you.

Thank you I tried all that I believe if I am right the pipes smashes the gasket around the head of pipes and seals it but these are even touching the header at all

Back