free website stats program Dual Exhaust 03 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

Dual Exhaust 03 Road King

hd952003

I am contemplating changing exhaust on my Road King. I purchased it used with the following mods already completed: 95 inch,Andrews cams:heads ported and V&H Longshotsand rejetted standard carb with SE air cleaner with k&N air filter. I would like to go to a standard dual set up,and asking the age old question-with limited info I have posted what type duals and mufflers would get me the best performance without breaking the bank?

I put a Fullsac True Dual Headpipe setup on my '00 Road King. You remove the crossover pipe and add a J pipe to the rear head.

I decided to use the Wild Pigs slip-ons.

Easy enough to do all the work yourself. I am satisfied with the power, sound, the look and the quality of the set up.

This is one of the most economical set ups I came across. Wild Pigs makes a set of exhausts that accommodates Kerker endcaps and you can choose many different end caps to fit your style. I have 3 different style end caps and can easily change the look (and sound) of my pipes.

Same here. Couldn't afford the bucks for the true duel set ups so I went with Fullsac head pipe duel set up and bought a used set of Bub 7's and I am a happy camper.

Back