free website stats program Driver Backrest? | Harley Davidson Forums

Driver Backrest?

Widow Maker

Does anyone know a manufacture of driver backrests that will work with my original seat when its used as a solo.

I have tall "APE HANGERS" and would like a little more support from the wind blowing on me since I don't want to install a windscreen as it will change the whole look of my bike.

Thanks in advance...

WidowMaker

:USA

Attachments

• WIDOW MAKER.jpg
    WIDOW MAKER.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 230
I have the Heritage Springer seat on my 06' Deluxe. I just bought a backrest from Firehouse Customs it works really well for me. Fits perfect and is very will made, plus I can use the passenger pillion with it too if I choose. btw, this is a non-adjustable backrest. These folks are really great to deal with. Very prompt shipping.

Does anyone know a manufacture of driver backrests that will work with my original seat when its used as a solo.
I have tall "APE HANGERS" and would like a little more support from the wind blowing on me since I don't want to install a windscreen as it will change the whole look of my bike.
Thanks in advance...
WidowMaker
:USA

Driver Backrest for Cruiser Style Bikes

I have one on my 07 FXD and I love it.
Its actually for an 07 FXSTC, I just turned the brackets over and did a minor adjustment (Bent the bars the pad mounts on).

FXD1.JPG

Back