free website stats program Down to 2. | Harley Davidson Forums

Down to 2.

Fireguy

I have decided to go with 1 of the 2 bikes. The Ultra or Road Glide CVO. Both are beautiful bikes and I am stuck on which one to buy. The Ultra has alot of gizoms, but the RG has style. I like the both bikes. I am not going 2 up as much as I thought with my UC, but I enjoy the communication. The RG fits me so much better. Get me your ideas.

All the gizmos can be added to the RG if you want them. The bike that fits you best will be the most comfortable to ride.

My idea is buy what bike YOU like better. My opinion could be different than yours. By the sounds of your posts the RG is the bike you like best. Good luck brother, but only you can decide what bike is right for you.

Sounds to me like you like the RG, go for it; however, I agree w/ Walleye........

Sooner or later, you'll own an Ultra.

Depends heavily on what your use is...RG is more basic and certainly you can add whatever you want...when you want it. Ultra has all the gizmos...but if you consider them that, sounds like you are leaning to the RG which probably is more versatile for the solo rider wanting to "tear it up" on occasion.

I rode a UC for 7 years till I totaled it. Got the RG and like it much better than the UC. But than that's me. Can you do a test ride on both? That should tell you something.

Simple…I rented both so have a good comparison.

If you mostly go on long rides get the Ultra. There is nothing more comfortable on the open road.

If you mostly go on short rides get the Road King. The Ultra is so top-heavy it’s a pain to walk out of driveways and parking spots.

Back