free website stats program Donate | Harley Davidson Forums

Donate

lorne

just wanted to put in a little something about donating. this is a great site and yes it is free. but think of all the money you save by the help the moderators and other members generously give. i imagine that most of us check in on a regular basis and get a lot of knowledge plus the occasional laugh. to me that is worth something

please donate

plus it makes you feel better if you get your hands slapped

ride safe

just wanted to put in a little something about donating. this is a great site and yes it is free. but think of all the money you save by the help the moderators and other members generously give. i imagine that most of us check in on a regular basis and get a lot of knowledge plus the occasional laugh. to me that is worth something

please donate

ride safe

Very Good, I donate on my birthday and I agree well worth it :s

I agree this is a good site and has saved me a lot of money on repairs. I try to donate at least once a year. It is well worth it.

please donate

ride safe

Careful, if we find out that is true we may start looking for more reasons to slap hands!
:p

A few pennies here and there help pay the running costs and hosting of the site as a canny Scotsman it is one of the best spending decisions i have ever made

Brian

We welcome for donation and need your financial support, but donation is not mandatory. Every pennies you donate will help cover the costs HDT website.

Thank you to all members who have given donations. Thank you for your most valuable contribution which is truly appreciated. May your generosity return the same, many times over.

I donated when I first joined and never thought about it again until this posting. What a great idea:newsmile078:

Back