free website stats program Does someone make an Inner ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Does someone make an Inner ?

I have a 2007 Road King and want to add a fairing with a stereo, I got a great deal on a used Harley Batwing. I don't really want all the gauges, is there an inner available for a stereo only that will fit the HD batwing?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm not a expert on the Batwing but all the Harley inner farings I've seen have the guage holes. You would have to check with some of the aftermarket to see if one of their inner farings would fit the Harley. Try DragonFly

I'm not a expert on the Batwing but all the Harley inner farings I've seen have the guage holes. You would have to check with some of the aftermarket to see if one of their inner farings would fit the Harley. Try DragonFly

I am pretty sure I saw an aftermarket inner advertised to fit the HD outer about (6 months? ago) and I can't find it now, so I'm hoping that someone on the boards will have a link to it. Thanks

If you don't mind the constant itching then you can buy some fiberglass mat and resin and make your own. Pretty easy with some practice and patience.

If you don't mind the constant itching then you can buy some fiberglass mat and resin and make your own. Pretty easy with some practice and patience.
I have worked with fiberglass before with great results,
100_0886-1.jpg

I removed the unneeded shock recess from HD bags before mounting them on my Honda VTX, but am looking for the easy way out first. Thanks

Back