free website stats program Dobeck Tuners | Harley Davidson Forums

Dobeck Tuners

I've used a TFI on every bike I owned and they work well. They add fuel without all the dyno tuning and for a street bike, they are hard to beat for value.

This is my second one. No problems just different years. Easy to install and set up. Great discount for a vet also!

Added one to mine this summer, a little bit of a challenge setting it up for my build but thanks to Dobeck and Bubbie I got it dialed in just right.

Bang for the buck I like it. Installed one on my 07 Ultra fast and simple performs great.

I have a PCIII on my 00 road king Nice as well but cost a lot more.

Hey there!

Was searching for an ecu for my '03 Heritage Classic with the Thunderheader exhaust (sweeeeet), but am going with the Dobeck unit. It looks like it will do what I want without all of the dyno nonsense. The tech support on this forum is out of this world, so I'm more than comfortable with the purchase.

Thanks all,
GZR PLZR

Hey there!

Was searching for an ecu for my '03 Heritage Classic with the Thunderheader exhaust (sweeeeet), but am going with the Dobeck unit. It looks like it will do what I want without all of the dyno nonsense. The tech support on this forum is out of this world, so I'm more than comfortable with the purchase.

Thanks all,
GZR PLZR
If you need to do any fine tuning get a hold of BUBBIE via PM, he's our resident dobeck guru.:s

Thanks Jeff, will do. Just got off the phone with Dobecks and really want to thank them for supporting old veterans too. It means a lot to us all!

Back