free website stats program Dobeck tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

Dobeck tuner

Dragonknee

I have a 2001 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic. I did some searching around and found a thread from a bit back on the Dobecks. I was wondering if anyone has put a Newer style on their 99-05 and what they thought about it. I did take with Dillon at EJK and he assured me that with my Stage 1 Harley tune and the screaming eagle pipes plus the S&S Gear drive with 510 cams that they have a good tune for it... Just wondering if others had simular and how they liked it. Thanks

Well my bike is newer ('12 UC) than you were looking for, but I have put the EJK on my bike to get rid of the decel popping that I had when I did the Stage 1 upgrade. It is super easy to adjust, but the starting point Dobeck will suggest may be just right for your setup.

Cheers,

TQ

Thanks. Its all new to me and I know the basics of working with sport bikes... so this should be the same, but it never hurts to ask...

Thanks. Its all new to me and I know the basics of working with sport bikes... so this should be the same, but it never hurts to ask...
You may find working on the Harley might be a bit easier to work on than the sport bikes......

You may find working on the Harley might be a bit easier to work on than the sport bikes......
Seems to be a lot of learned things that I need to learn... But... like all things time will tell how much I will need to do it.. Hoping that once I figure out the EFI stuff since my motor will stay stock with the exceptions of the cams,slipons,efi filter.... It will be much more to do except regular maintenance...

Your bike has Magnetti Morelli fuel injection, totally different than the '03 up Delphi. The EJK will probably work fine if it's specifically for your year(s).

Your bike has Magnetti Morelli fuel injection, totally different than the '03 up Delphi. The EJK will probably work fine if it's specifically for your year(s).
When I talked to Dillon there he said it would work well with my set ups and my cams. He asked me to hunt around and ask to see what others had to say, so I checked and threw this up. Thanks for the reply

Back