free website stats program Do your fellow Harley Riders a favor | Harley Davidson Forums

Do your fellow Harley Riders a favor

Amish Hawg

Contributor
Good Morning Ladies, Gents, Old and New Members,

I'm sure this has been put out a few times over the years on here, but here it goes again. (Mods, my apologies if I'm out of line)

Folks, when one posts on here about an issue with your scooter, I think I speak for more than myself, LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR FIX WAS!!!:shock

There is a great amount of knowledge and wisdom given from this site to help those that are in need. While getting that help, a simple post to let us know what you did to fix the scoot simply closes that loop. That in turn, will help countless others.

I'm putting my soapbox away now, weather is nice, I'm going riding.:small3d026:

Good point, I've often wondered what the final results were after 1 posts their issue and advice is given. It would be helpful to all of us to know what helped solve the problem and get the member back on the road.

I can certainly say I've learned volumes from reading posts from members that are much more knowledgeable then I not to mention the money I've saved in repairs. :hii

It can be a wee bit frustrating not to know the final cure to a problem a wee bit like reading a book only to find the last page is missing

Brian

Excellent advice! That's why I try to make it a point to commend anyone who comes back to post what their final resolution was. I see others doing this as well.

Nothing like reading a 5 page forum thread and it ends with no solution posted. Grrr...

Back