free website stats program Do you let anyone ride your bike? | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you let anyone ride your bike?

I was just wondering because a guy at work just got a Harley and let anyone that wanted to ride it take it for a ride. I don't know about the rest of you but NO one rides my bike. You can look, ask questions and if you are realy respectful I might even let you set on it, But thats as far as it goes.........If you want to ride a Harley go to Demo days............

I have a close friend who is a much better rider than I am and who could replace m bike is damaged ride it when I first got it just to get his impressions. btw he liked it

We had a similar thread on this a while back. My answer is still "no". I know folks who let others ride their bike and I figure it's their bike they can do whatever they want. I'm just not comfortable with the idea.

I've let one person ride my motorcycles. I trust this person completely on two wheels.

I am not in the habit of loaning my bike out, but if my father ever asked, I would hand the keys to him without a second thought.

Of course, if he wrecked it I'd first be concerned that he was alright. But after all was said and done, he would write me a check for the bike/damage and it wouldn't even dent his spare change drawer. He currently rides a RK but has had a RK before this one and a Heritage before that.

Other than that...I'm the only guy who gets in the saddle.

way to loose friends quick if something happens!!!i have one buddy that has in the past rode mine like to take to the shop if i had to work. but he is vary trusted buddy!!

Only my son or my brother could ride mine. Maybe some members of the club who rdie bigger bikes then mine but only if we swapped bikes for a short ride. I use to let my son take out my ski boat when he was in his older teen years but he had passed the safety class, and repairing boats was his profession. He also takes good care of anything he owns.

Back