free website stats program Digital Gas Gauge | Harley Davidson Forums

Digital Gas Gauge

israguard

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have the HD gause gauge unit which installs on brake oil canister? Its the gauge with bright blue LED lights. Looks cool but is not cheap

Tks

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have the HD gause gauge unit which installs on brake oil canister? Its the gauge with bright blue LED lights. Looks cool but is not cheap

Tks

not poking fun here - but - huh ??? gas gauge on the ( brake oil canister) master cyl?

well Ill be ding-dang !!! never seen this before.

I know it was available in 2011. Not sure how far back it was. They even have indicators for seeing what gear you are in if you so desire. I am not sure which is better. To get it and stop the wife worrying if we are running out of gas or to not have it so she cannot say "We are running low. Gas up".

I am not sure which is better. To get it and stop the wife worrying if we are running out of gas or to not have it so she cannot say "We are running low. Gas up".

:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling: "dagnabbitt woman"!!!!

Comedians... all of you lol
Dealer "suggested" it and said it was his favorite add on. I flipped when I heard the $375 plus labour cost.. But it is COOL looking.
WAP.gif

Comedians... all of you lol
Dealer "suggested" it and said it was his favorite add on. I flipped when I heard the $375 plus labour cost.. But it is COOL looking.
WAP.gif

I know we can get it for $250 but because of where you are, I don't know how much it is online. Look at the instructions and see if you feel like you want to do it yourself.

Back