free website stats program diamond plate steel grips | Harley Davidson Forums

diamond plate steel grips

Kansasjase

A couple years ago I saw these grips on a dyna and I loved them. They were patterned like diamond plate and the raised part was rubber. I've been long ever since then but haven't been able to find them anywhere. Any one know where I can find them? I heart they also make foot pegs in the same pattern.

A couple years ago I saw these grips on a dyna and I loved them. They were patterned like diamond plate and the raised part was rubber. I've been long ever since then but haven't been able to find them anywhere. Any one know where I can find them? I heart they also make foot pegs in the same pattern.

I think you're talking of a Harley line that has been discontinued several years back. Mz Bling has the grips (which were made in small, medium and large diameter), foot pegs and shifter peg. Her small grip number is 58891-14, peg is 50506-03 and shifter peg is 33937-03. One of our dealers did a computer check and could only find the shift peg in Westminster, Ca. and Lancaster, Ca. Maybe only a California check but they might be out there somewhere in Harley Dealer Land. :D Hope this helps.

Had that collection on my 06 Road King. I thought they were kind of utilitarian, bought them because they were the cheapest set at the time. I got more compliments on them then the Ironside collection I have on my 08. They have been discontinued by HD though. Probably find them on line somewhere.

Thanks for three help. I did find a site called power sports network that has Harley collections... bit I'm not sure how reliable the site is.

Mavagrand... I wondered what kind of quality they were. I agree they look cool but wondered about comfort.
Had that collection on my 06 Road King. I thought they were kind of utilitarian, bought them because they were the cheapest set at the time. I got more compliments on them then the Ironside collection I have on my 08. They have been discontinued by HD though. Probably find them on line somewhere.

Mavagrand... I wondered what kind of quality they were. I agree they look cool but wondered about comfort.

Mz Bling has 62,000+ miles on her grips. She digs the feel but the rubber will wear down even with the metal. It's not really a cosmetic or noticeable thing but they do get a little sticky when starting to wear down but stop when worn to a certain point. My stealth grips on my '08 street glide have the rubber and I'm on my 3rd set at 61,000+ miles because of the rubber wear and stickiness.

Thanks for three help. I did find a site called power sports network that has Harley collections... bit I'm not sure how reliable the site is.

They were comfortable for me, never had a complaint. I didin't have mine long enough to wear them down like craig is talking about but can see that happening. I will say the floor boards were more secure, especially in rainy weather, then even the stock ones, the water seemed to run off easier.

Back