free website stats program Diamond Digital Speedometer Help Needed | Harley Davidson Forums

Diamond Digital Speedometer Help Needed

jeff1369

I have a diamond digital speedometer/Tachometer.. and lost the harness that plugs into the system board, inside the speedo unit. I am pretty good at doing my own wiring but was wondering if anyone who has this speedo setup could possibly take a photo of the inside so i can know what wires go to what prongs on the 3 different plugs...any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks.. Jeff .......(email removed)

[notes]
For spam protection,do not post your email address,use our email system instead.
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried going to their web page for instructions?
Can't seem to find their website other than a quick link to instructions to wire the harness to the bike harness.. Can't even find info on the manufacture, so i can see if i can order a new 1..nuttin on ebay either.. so i figure i just find someone who has this speed o and have em post a pic of the harness inside and i can make one up

Google is the best search engine out there:D go to Google put "diamond digital speedometer" in the box and away you go:D .......Gliders got ya hooked up with a site already.

Back