free website stats program Detailing / Drying | Harley Davidson Forums

Detailing / Drying

joel

Been thinking about replacing the old air blower used for drying the bike.
Anyone have a recommendation?
Looking on Ebay at pet grooming dryer with heat is very simular at half the price of one designated for motorcycle use.

I had my bike ceramic coated a year ago, now it is just a damp cloth and a dry micro fiber cloth and done. If I get it muddy I hose it off and give it a quick wipe with a dry cloth. Never any water spotting

How long ago did you have it done?
Coming up on a year now Joel, It really is as good as they say. At the 2 yrs. mark I am supposed to take it back for an evaluation and touch up of the ceramic coat if needed. This is a no charge service. The original coating was $300.

After I wash my bike I use the wife's Black & Decker (20 volt) cordless blower and wipe with microfiber towel...I then use (Wizards) mist-n-shine detailer. I wash it maybe twice a year, the mist-n-shine works great.

Same as Breeze electric 200mph, works great. Followed by liberal amounts of pledge applied with microfiber cloth.

I haven't used Pledge for my last couple bikes kind of forgotten about it. Certainly kept the dust collection down.

Back