free website stats program detachable sideplates for back rest | Harley Davidson Forums

detachable sideplates for back rest

JPHOG

Hello All,I got the HD detachable sideplates and docking hardware for the passenger backrest on a 2009 heritage softail classic.the kit leaves the saddle bags on the bike,and was wondering if anyone has put them on their bike and how hard it was to do?Thanks for any help.

Docking mounts are easy to install and they work GREAT! Just installed them on my FLSTHC along with the Two up Detachable Rack & Tour Pac. Love it!!!

Go to your local HD dealer and they will print out the installation instructions, ...especially if you want to establish a close relationship with your dealer...be careful though, the 2013 Parts and Accessories catalog is also "free" too...:s

thanks for the info.I hope to put this on my bike in the next couple weeks and will let you guys know how it turns out. thanks again!!

put them on my knight train. its a cake walk , just be careful not to cross thread them

ok got the detachable passenger back rest put on today,very easy to do and made the bike look very good.pulled it in front of my tool box at work got the brake stool and tools needed and went to work.very happy i did it myself.:D

Back