free website stats program Decent Price? | Harley Davidson Forums

Decent Price?

Its not bad, not great. Looks like the front rotors are on wrong for a 07. Wonder why? Nice looking bike.

I just bought my 08 Ultra Classic from a dealer with a warranty and only paid about 2 grand more. HD Dealers are making some great deals with warranties. Nice thing to have especially if buying a unknown. But if your cool at fixing your own scoot then maybe a choice.

Looks nice, but I don't think the price is a "steal", and keep in mind that a repo'd bike might be a bike that wasn't maintained as it should have been, (or even garaged or protected), ESPECIALLY when it became clear to it's original owner it would soon be lost anyway.

Got to agree with Richard here, maybe rode hard and abused, is the dealer going to give her a good PDI

Looks like the front rotors are on wrong for a 07. Wonder why? Nice looking bike.

Good eye on the rotors Jonas. Due to the mileage, it's probably got new rubber. The tire could have been mounted wrong, and wheel flipped to get tread correct. The rotors look real shiney though.

What's the price? I trhink he's using suggested retail in the and wants a call for a quote.

I think you can find a better deal. Are you set on wanting a RoadKing? Keep looking dealers have a boatload of bikes. AD Farrows in Columbus Ohio has 3 dealership and they are having a big used bike sell at there Pataskala Shop. Google there site. AD Farrow..

Back