free website stats program Deals Gap?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Deals Gap??

Me and the wife are going and plan on getting there on Sunday May 17th and leaving on tuesday. We are riding our bikes down from New Hampshire.

Can anyone who's been before or lives near by recommend a good place to stay that is not more than 30 minutes or so from the Tail? Feel free to recommend places to avoid also.

Thanks

Me and the wife are going and plan on getting there on Sunday May 17th and leaving on tuesday. We are riding our bikes down from New Hampshire.

Can anyone who's been before or lives near by recommend a good place to stay that is not more than 30 minutes or so from the Tail? Feel free to recommend places to avoid also.

Thanks

I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in Alcoa, TN a couple of years ago. Accomodations were fine, seems like there was a nice resturant within easy walking distance. I would guess it was a 30 to 45 minute ride from Deal's Gap. There were probably several other motels in the same area that you could check on as well.

I would suggest the Tally Ho Inn in Townsend Tn ,reasonable price good restaurant next door, also not far from the gap 30 minutes smokies blue ridge and the cherola skyway.

Thanks guys,

We called around and most places are booked, the motel at deals gap you have to reserve a year in advance for april/may time frame. we settled on a place about 45 minutes from the gap called lands creek log cabins. Looks pretty nice and after calling around for 2 hours I just wanted to get it over with. : )

Back